EchoMark is a first-of-its-kind information protection SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) company that is pioneering a new standard for information protection. EchoMark's AI-powered, patent-pending solution embeds personalized forensic watermarks in documents and emails, safeguarding, rather than disrupting, private communications while promoting internal stewardship to deter leaks. We are seeking exceptional salespeople to join our rapidly growing business to serve our customers.
From facilitating initial conversations, to developing team-wide best practices, you will be an integral member of our sales organization. The salesperson will be responsible for creating excitement about EchoMark and engaging prospects through both outbound and inbound channels. Over time, this person will also increasingly onramp to our full sales cycle and sell our new information protection products to organizations. In partnership with the GTM team, the salesperson will also help refine our approach to selling in a new market category that we are unilaterally defining.
Characteristics that we are seeking include:
- Consistently operate with integrity and develop trust with customers to earn the right to help protect their most important information
- Demonstrate high energy/drive and tenacity to independently find new customers and produce premium results
- Negotiate contract terms and conditions with thoughtful and appropriate terms and close deals expeditiously
- Collaborate with the GTM team to refine and improve our sales motions
- Bachelor's degree in business management, Information Technology, Marketing, or related field
- Able to establish and maintain trust with customers and team members
- Proven track record of selling
- Excellent written and oral communication, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Very strong work ethic with confidence to work autonomously
- Highly motivated to succeed both individually and with a young and fast-growing company
- Ability to sell a new category of information protection products
- Able and willing to make end to end impact as an individual
- Located in the USA required
- Located in the Seattle area a plus
- Experience working in both larger firms and startups a plus
- 2+ years' experience in selling security products a plus