EchoMark is a first-of-its-kind information protection SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) company that is pioneering a new standard for information protection. EchoMark's AI-powered, patent-pending solution embeds personalized forensic watermarks in documents and emails, safeguarding, rather than disrupting, private communications while promoting internal stewardship to deter leaks. We are seeking an exceptional digital marketing professional to join our rapidly growing business and help further accelerate our customer base.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be directly responsible for helping to build the company brand awareness and lead generation and maximizing conversions through digital channels. Key digital channels for us will include our website, SEO, paid search, content syndication, social media (LinkedIn, YouTube, X, etc.) and email marketing.
Additional Digital Marketing Manager responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement multiple digital marketing strategies, including social media, email marketing, display ads, SEO, SEM and PPC.
- Utilize digital marketing to help validate and refine ideal customer personas and make recommendations based on lessons learned.
- Collaborate with others across our small but growing company to ensure marketing and business objectives are met.
- Create, manage and launch multichannel campaigns, ensuring the alignment of our message across all channels and motivating our target audience to "take action".
- Fully own the relationship with external digital marketing agencies and/or contractors, and develop goals for the external entities that support internal marketing objectives and KPIs, ensuring alignment.
- Ensure timely deployment of initiatives and campaigns by managing stakeholders, budget, timelines and processes.
- Manage the ongoing evolution of the website by maximizing opportunities for demand generation, ensuring content is relevant to different buyer personas and providing the best user experience.
- Deliver regular and ongoing monitoring, reporting and analysis on digital marketing campaigns and channels’ performance against defined goals; leverage insights and analytics to optimize marketing spend and performance. Utilize findings to make recommendations.
Cultural characteristics that we are seeking include:
- Customer focus/centricity
- Humble, curious, and collaborative
- Craftsmanship in everything we do
- Ability and willingness to be “hands on” and perform a wide variety of the initial work directly
- Demonstrable experience of website analytics, social media platforms and digital advertising platforms
- Experienced in using digital marketing tools, including HubSpot, email marketing and paid advertising, and social media
- Good understanding of the marketing campaign process, from planning, to briefing, creative development, production and measurement
- 4+ years of digital marketing experience, including knowledge of the latest digital marketing trends and technologies
- Strong brand strategy skills across awareness, acquisition and retention
- Comfortable learning and adapting to new tools and technologies
- Analytical with strong creative mindset
- Comfortable with contributing to overarching marketing strategy with the ability to shift to tactical execution
- Excellent written and oral communication, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Very strong work ethic with confidence to work autonomously
- Highly motivated to succeed both individually and with a young and fast-growing company
- Located in the Seattle area required
- 2+ years' experience in security products a plus