EchoMark is a first-of-its-kind information protection SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) company that is pioneering a new standard for information protection. EchoMark's AI-powered, patent-pending solution embeds personalized forensic watermarks in documents and emails, safeguarding, rather than disrupting, private communications while promoting internal stewardship to deter leaks. We are seeking exceptional salespeople to join our rapidly growing business to serve our customers.
EchoMark is looking for an Account Executive in the United States who is responsible for customer adoption and growth within a territory. We need an experienced salesperson who has a consultative sales approach with polished presentation skills. You will ultimately be responsible for your own success within the territory, ensuring incremental growth in recurring revenue, new logo acquisition and customer retention, all while providing the best buying experience possible for our customers.
- In partnership with the GTM team, identify and engage prospects within your territory.
- Exceed quarterly sales targets by driving new opportunities and selling new products into existing accounts.
- Generate short-term results while maintaining a long-term perspective to improve overall revenue generation.
- Align appropriate resources across the EchoMark business to promote great outcomes for your customers.
- Demonstrate value to key stakeholders within the accounts during complex sales cycles.
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue goals on a quarterly basis.
- Track all opportunity and customer details including use case, purchase timeframes, next steps, and forecasting in HubSpot.
- Partner with customer operations to ensure high satisfaction within your accounts.
- Above all, you must be a team player.
- Only the best verbal and written communicators will be considered.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field plus 5+ years of sales experience.
- Experience selling to VP and C level executives.
- Cybersecurity and/or data security experience highly preferred.
- Track record of success selling into mid-market and enterprise companies.
- Validated quota achiever, consistently delivering on 6+ figure deals.
- Experience managing and closing complex sales cycles using solution selling techniques.
- Willingness to travel